The Simple Loot100 Process At a Glance
Step 1: Sign In and Buy Coupons Online.
- "Sign in URL" through your Facebook, Google+ or Registered Email account.
- Select Coupons you wish to buy and make payment via various options - Net Banking, Debit Card or COD etc.
- For every purchase you will receive bonus (complementary) points from loot100.com to enter different quizzes for free.
Step 2: Select Contest(s) of Your Choice
Choose a Live Contest and Answer the Featured Question. Choose a contest and answer the question that pops-up after clicking the 'Enter Now' button. If your answer is correct, you get a chance to win the respective prize.
- Click on the desired contest.
- Click the 'Enter Now' button.
- Read the question carefully.
- Select your answer by clicking the radio button provided in front of the respective option.
- If your answer is correct, your participation is automatically preceded to the next step of winner selection.
Step3: Wait for Minimum Participation
An ultimate winner will be selected when minimum number of participations is received and expiry date is met.
- The respective Participations Bar is displayed on the details page of every contest.
- Contest expiry date will not be declared unless the minimum participations are received.
Step 4: Contest Winner from Correct Answer is Selected via Computer
The ultimate winner is selected electronically.
- An electronic draw is conducted to pick up one winner from all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The winner will be informed about his/her selection via Email and provided phone numbers.
Steps 5: Choose Your Prize from the Contest Products List
If you win, you can pick-up any desired product from the contest list.
- Choose a prize from the available list as per your preference.
- Inform us about your top three preferences in case the selected prize is unavailable.
- Your prize will be delivered to you. For more details, please review our shipping terms and conditions.
Note: The choice of prizes is subject to availability in the market. For further details, please read our Terms and Conditions.