Loot100.com and its company SWAAS ENTERTAINMENT LLP firmly follow ethical and good code of conduct and business practices and assure you to maintain and preserve the 'privacy' of registered members of Loot100.com.
We do our best and do whatever we can technically and reasonably do to protect your 'right to privacy' within the limit of our website Loot100.com and its company SWAAS ENTERTAINMENT LLP. Proper state of the art data security features have been used to secure your information provided to us. We reassure you that your personal identity information will strictly remain confidential with our website and will not be used anywhere without your appropriate permission.
However, we are not liable for the unlawful or unauthorized disclosures of your confidential and personal information by the third parties, out of our company’s control.
Information Collection and its Usage
We assemble the following types of information from and about the members registered with Loot100.com:
- These include the personal contact, profile and Identity details you provide us at the time of registration as a member. This includes contact details information (email id, residential address, landline telephone and mobile numbers), personal identity information (name, gender, age, photo, etc). We also seek the proof of these details at the time of purchase of coupons, claiming the prize, especially the identity, age and residential address proofs.
- At the time of declaring the prize winner, we will collect some of your financial information or your share thereof as an up-line chain member of a quiz winning member. At the time of purchase of coupons, you are requested to provide information related to your billing address. Your financial information like account number, bank name and code will be collected by Internet Payment Gateways service provider and we do not make any record of that information with us.
Website and Service Usage Information
- Firstly, we record your website usage identity elements information (your user id, email address, passwords and other security related information, etc.).
- We also maintain information about your usage and navigation of Loot100.com services, for instance the URLs of website, download information and its pages that you visit, coupons you purchased, the time taken to answer quiz questions, the number of correct answers given, the number of quizzes entered, etc.
- We also keep a track of your log information and our website’s used sessions by you - your web requests, IP address, date and time of request, browser language, browser type, etc.
- We also sustain your purchase record, your bonus points transaction information and the bonus points balance on your profile front, that you carry out on the website Loot100.com – your points balance at the time of opening of your user account, your 'top-up' bonus points with which you 'received due to your purchases at Loot100.com.Also we keep the track of points used by you to enter the quizzes.
- Lastly, we do keep the log information of all your posts with the Loot100 personnel regarding either your membership updates and registration, any query resolution you may have sought, opening of your user account, any documents you may have submitted to us or sought from us, any prize claims you may have made, etc.
To communicate with you and conduct our regular business, we assemble a lot of your personal and usage information, enabling you to become a member of the site, open and manage your user account, assist you in proper and smooth purchase of coupons, your experience with the merchants, the daily contests you enter on the website. Moreover, when you win prizes on Loot100.com, this record provides assistance assists you in claiming the quiz prize.
For instance, if at Loot100, you win any of the prizes then we would mandatorily display your name and city of residence on the homepage at least of Loot100 as the 'winner' of the previous day's quiz. We will display your photo and other contact details (age, email id or contact no.) only if you permit us to do so.
Further, we may use some of your profile information in an 'aggregated form' (like name or local address being a part of it without your personal identification) to compile demographical and statistical profiling and analysis for our own marketing activities, market research, and business purposes. We assure you that it is impossible for anyone to be able to identify you with such 'aggregated' information.
Loot100.com may under certain situations procure one or more services form from a third party service provider (e.g., when you visit our website advertising companies serving ads to you). To the extent that it may be necessary, and solely for the purposes of providing such services to you, you agree that we may disclose to such third party any of your 'personal information' (with the exception of your individual identity information like name and photo) that may be necessary for the procurement of such services from such a third party.
In case any registered member of Loot100.com wants to contact any of the loot100 winners from the website, they must contact us and we will notify the winning member via email on this member's behalf. Whether the winning member wishes to take the communication further or not, and whether he/she wants to reply to the other member or not, will be sole discretion of the winning member only.
We make all the possible efforts to take appropriate security measures to avoid any possible unauthorized data disclosure and to protect our database against unauthorized access. These actions include time to time reviews of our security measures and storage practices of data, including appropriate encryption and security measures to guard against unauthorized access to our systems and servers where our data is stored.
Further, we provide very restricted access to personal and other critical company information as on our behalf. However, our associates and employees may need a right to use such information to process it or arrange it in order. These individuals are often bound by 'confidentiality' obligations and 'non-disclosure' agreements.
Loot100.com makes use of ‘cookies’ and leaves them on your system/computer to generate more personalized and customized information for you, whenever you reuse our website. Cookies are commonly used by most websites to track user trends and to store user ‘preferences’ so as improve services and enhance your interactive experience on the website.
However, if you want to be notified about receiving a cookie, you must set your browser accordingly while using Loot100.com. This gives you a chance to decide whether to accept it or not. If you 'accept' a cookie from Loot100, using that cookie, you would not have any problem with our use of any personal information collected by us. In case, you have restricted ‘cookies’ on your browser by turning off the 'cookies' option, please enable it to ensure proper working of our website .
Right to collect
To conduct our business, to enforce our own rights, to secure our systems, or to enforce our own 'terms and conditions' (including investigation of potential violation of terms and conditions) If we are required to monitor, intercept, disclose or store your 'personal information' by enforceable government requests or law we will do so in the manner as prescribed by the land laws. Without your knowledge, such monitoring, interception, disclosure or storage may take place. For any damages howsoever and whatsoever arises from such monitoring, disclosure, interception or storage of your personal information, so for that we have no liability to you or to any third party.
We also hold no liability for any damages that howsoever and whatsoever arising from your disclosure of your 'personal information' in any public and open environment forum. If you disclose any of your personal information in such public environments then it will be at your own risk.